I totally vote for Garth Vader Crummett. That would definitely be awesome! We're so happy for you guys!
You forgot Chuck Norris Crummett!!!
How exciting! I say keep it a secret. It is more fun. Let us know when you have the name...probably on his birthday! ;) When is your fficial due date?
Official due date is Feb. 28th (and it's a leap year this year!)I suggested we do a name with "Danger" as the middle name...he'd always have a conversation starter :)-Ashley
Yay how fun! Congratulations. I can tell he's a lady-killer already :) I mean really...with cheeks like that?!?!?
I totally vote for Garth Vader Crummett. That would definitely be awesome! We're so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot Chuck Norris Crummett!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I say keep it a secret. It is more fun. Let us know when you have the name...probably on his birthday! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen is your fficial due date?
Official due date is Feb. 28th (and it's a leap year this year!)
ReplyDeleteI suggested we do a name with "Danger" as the middle name...he'd always have a conversation starter :)
-Ashley
Yay how fun! Congratulations. I can tell he's a lady-killer already :) I mean really...with cheeks like that?!?!?
ReplyDelete