Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Grant (preview pix)




5 comments:

  1. He's just lovely! So cute. Glad to see smiles on your faces and a little bundle of joy already home. Can't wait for more updates. Good luck in these first weeks. We'll be thinking of you and praying all goes smoothly. The girls must be tickled :) xoxo Auntie Rachie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remembered when you first got married I would say that I was so happy that I would get red hair grandchildren and I got one!!!! He is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see him on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's cute even now. it's still hard to believe you were pregnant even with this new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad he's here! All that red hair is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's seriously adorable. He looks so different than Lydia and Heidi! Have fun with a boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...