Man...reading your blog makes me miss you guys so much! You guys should just move up here :) It looks like you've been having a lot of fun! They are cuties!
I love Grant's mirror pictures. Lydia and Heidi are sooo cute. Pat looks like he had a blast with his co-workers playing hard. Good for them. I just want to squish all of you. Thanks for the update.
Man...reading your blog makes me miss you guys so much! You guys should just move up here :) It looks like you've been having a lot of fun! They are cuties!
ReplyDeleteI love Grant's mirror pictures. Lydia and Heidi are sooo cute. Pat looks like he had a blast with his co-workers playing hard. Good for them. I just want to squish all of you. Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteOh...and you really just need to get a DSLR camera...you complain about the delay way too much :D
ReplyDelete