Saturday, October 15, 2016

October Little Things





 
You'll want to turn up the volume on this to hear 

2 comments:

  1. Can't resist chiming on the name: You MUST name your son Huckleberry. 1.) I'm not using it and so I grant you full dibs on the name; 2.) It's the name of the greatest, most noble character in American literature; 3.) No other boy in your son's class will ever have that name and so he'll never hear the teacher say things like "Let's have an answer from Huckleberry S. Huckleberry C., you've already answered so many questions"; 4.) Coolest nickname ever: Huck; and therefore 5.) Coolest kid ever: Huckleberry Crummett! Do it Ashley! You won't regret it, and Huckleberry will forever love you for giving him the greatest name ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to name him Huckleberry! (I haven't even read the book...embarrassing, I know). Ya know, Mallory's having a boy too... :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...