Tues. Feb. 14, 2023 (cont'd)
Grant loves Red Robin (alllll the different combinations you can have on a tried-and-true food he likes: hamburger & fries). Gma & Gpa took us out to lunch there to celebrate the kids. Grant was in heaven, especially since they're allowed to order fun drinks (something their mean mom never lets them do at restaurants)
We thought it was quite timely that a truck hauling a big G drove past us. Grant was especially delighted.
Since we were already in Provo, after lunch we headed to another free museum: The Museum of Art (otherwise known as the MoA). Can you tell I really love me some museums?? Well, we learned that Grant does not, in fact, appreciate art as much as I was hoping he would, haha.
![]() |
| This rainbow string art was so pretty!! |
![]() | |
| Heidi was a better sport. Grant is on the squeaky floor spot getting his machine gun ready (sigh...) |
Because we were SO CLOSE to BYU campus, I just had to take a spontaneous detour to my college home: the Benson building. Heidi & Grant were major party poopers. They didn't believe me that we were allowed to walk in to the university buildings. They were both filled with complete embarrassment (to be with me) and dread - convinced they were in a restricted area. So much for sharing memories with them!
![]() |
| Grant was brave to come with me to the 2nd floor where I nappe regularly on these benches. It's weird to see all the changes (note the glass doors in the back of the photo, petitioning off the labs) |
![]() |
| I love this new feature on the main floor on the Benson: a backlit periodic table with samples of each element in each square. So cool. |
It was fun spoiling the kiddos, doing things I never do at home (like buy overpriced fruit smoothies!) But there's nothing like a cold smoothie on a cold day! They were yummy though
Gma took Grant shopping for his birthday present. He happily spent the rest of the evening putting together his Lego Jurassic Park jeep.












No comments:
Post a Comment