Sun. Mar 19, 2023
Like every other spring break, by March I am yearning for warm weather and getting outside for a hike. We thought stopping at St George would be perfect because that's where everyone goes in the winter for warmer weather. I suppose we have bad luck because just like our trip to Arizona years ago, the one time we go... it's raining and cold (sigh). The weather predicted rain and we almost didn't go out. But we decided to risk it, and I'm so glad we did. We were able to run around and see a lot of beautiful land features before the rain came.
![]() |
| A handy place to keep snacks :) |
![]() |
| Selfies with mom under duress |
Chase had to join in Heidi & Grant's cliff pose picture
![]() |
| "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" |
It was fun to have lots of varied rock formations to climb and explore
The different poses of Heidi (I believe these were to show her school friends)
Chase found this cute little alcove. What I love about this progression of photos is his face!
As he perhaps peeks over the edge....
Let's zoom in... haha!
Then we checked out the actual garden area of the Red Hills Desert Garden
Heidi didn't know what the running man was, so Mom had to show her how.it's.DONE!
Clearly she is very impressed with my awesome moves
![]() |
| Not a great photo, but Lydia is hugging Ander so... keeping it. |
![]() |
| Chase with rock #45 |
![]() |
| Chase with rock #67 |
Taste testing Mountain House Chicken & dumplings freeze dried meal. Chase refused to even try it
![]() |
| This kid... haha |























































No comments:
Post a Comment