Fri. July 5, 2024
Bowling at Meridian Lanes. Randy treated the kids to french fries from concessions that were quickly devoured.
Sat. July 6, 2024
Cousins playing & dinner at Mallory's house
Grant put together a real-life game of Among Us. He has tasks and all the fun things that they include in the virtual version. I'm so impressed with what he has been able to put together all on his own. The kids have a lot of fun playing it together.
IG Caption: These pictures may look boring, but what you can't hear is the loud and passionate arguing and mystery-solving. Allow me to explain...
I have some trauma around video games and thus HEAVILY restrict my children's' use. #MeanMom
Sometimes I consider give up from so. much. push-back (mostly from Grant). But then that same Grant spends HOURS developing and setting up a complex and well-executable real-life game of Among Us that proved social interaction, mental stimulation, and fun all at once. He's so imaginative and cool. I never want that to change.
Monday July 8, 2024
IG caption: When the weather forecast for the week is 105*-110* and you don't have a pool, you can still fit in PLENTY of outside time: between 9:30pm-8:00am. While you sleep.🤪










No comments:
Post a Comment