Some friends from Wellington have been on my mind. I saw on Facebook that Zach, the father was diagnosed with colon cancer, but then unexpectedly died in a car accident while driving home from a baptism a couple days ago. I just felt sick for Lisa in the four kids. He was only 45 years old. She's living my nightmare. I put their names on the temple prayer role.
Most of my pondering thigh was for my own children and what I am to do in my own life. School starts next week and I can't help but see it as an impending prison sentence. I love having the children at home. I don't like their temper tantrums, or the fighting, or all the noise sometimes. But I do truly enjoy having them home. Getting to cook with them, watching them play.
I'm really trusting that God guides me to thrive during this new phase of life for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment