We spent the morning packing up and boxing things to take over to Heritage.
Mom, Marlene, and Mal came around noon time. Mom helped me clean out the storage room.
In high school Mal and I spend many hours (like, and ENTIRE summer) doing puzzles while listening to this CD of Harry Chapin. I found the CD and loaded up the songs on YouTube and had a little walk down memory lane while we worked. We actually finished the darn puzzle!! Gosh this was a hard one. Every piece was blurry and multi-colored. The most surprising thing though was that there were NO missing pieces. We couldn't believe it. I suppose you always get to that point of a puzzles where you look at the gaps and looks at how many pieces you have left and think: that's not possibly enough. There was even a really weirdly shaped piece that we could not find. Yet it was there in the end. Crazy.

In the evening most everyone went to the discount movie theater to watch Sonic 2. Randy stayed home. Mom drove my van with my kids so I could go work with Pat at the house. I was very tired and I thought I could just listen to my book and paint, but apparently my worked really got in the way of Pat laying floor so I had to clean up all my paint early and help him. It was pretty stressful. So sadly we came home and ate chips and ice cream while watching a show to cope. Maybe someday we'll be able to handle these moments better!
No comments:
Post a Comment