Our stake this year offered a reward to children who memorized all 13 Articles of Faith. They get a bag of candy filled with 13 candies of their choice. Grant passed his off a while ago and optd for Twix. Here's Ander with his Twix and Chase with Reeses (When the primary president asked Chase what he wanted, he quickly responded "twizzlers!" I interjected...um no. He'll think about it, knowing he does NOT love Twizzlers. The next day when I asked him what he wanted his first response: "What about black licorice?" ....oh man this kid).
I found great success just singing the song version of the Article of Faith every morning before they left for school. Then when they got it down, they passed it off and we moved on. During the summer we sang it at scripture study time or at bedtime. Easy peasy!


No comments:
Post a Comment