I miss reading blogs and writing them. So I'm trying this little experiment here.
Went to Crystal's Zumba at the YMCA.
I came up with a new system to keep Anderson and Lydia on track with their homeschool assignments. Day 1 worked well, but Mondays tend to be my better days. I figured out a few weeks ago that for Grant and Heidi, it's best to send them a series of emails each day, one for each assignment. They reply "done" to me when finished, and they know they're finished for the day when their inbox is empty! It's more work for me, but it's worth it to keep them on task.
Chase keeps asking me when he's going to get his "TVs, computers, and bubblegum." Such a simple wish list, lol.
We cut Chase off from his nightly milk a few days ago. It's been rough for him. Lots of crying and getting out of bed last night, but tonight he did much better. Hopefully he'll wake up with a dry Pull-up one of these days.
Our offer on a house was countered with the same price they countered the first time. We think it's still too high (and don't like how rigid they're being) to accept so we're looking into other options that we can move into once our lease is up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment