The kids sang Picture A Christmas in sacrament meeting. Grant did awesome: smiled, looked at the audience, sang clearly. I'm sure Heidi did well too, but she was in back where I couldn't see her very well. Heidi often goes to church with Mallory right after our meeting. When I picked her up, she told me she sung with the choir for their Christmas service!
Ander has been following instructions and tutorials to make Lego creations using our random pieces. Here's his piano:
We had our first family book club. We discussed The Witch of Blackbird Pond. It went pretty well. The kids were very concerned and involved in the snacks, but they also participated well in the conversation. I printed out discussion questions. We made pumpkin blubbery muffins to go with the book (along with pecan turtles). Hopefully this will grow into something I can really enjoy doing with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment