Some of the kids caught yucky cold. Too much sugar and staying up late, I suppose.
I didn't get great sleep either, so I did an easy stretch video with the kids instead of my usual exercise.
Mallory came over later with the kids. M (from across the street) was over too. Mal helped me finish dinner while the kids played. I'm still working on being scricter with boundaries (like finishing school work before playing). I suppose I always think there's good reason to not finish school, it not eat dinner, etc. That's a hard one for me, but I know it would make my life easier. It's just so much work to follow through!!
I went to the temple tonight. So many big decisions (about housing, school, etc) coming up. Plus so many friends and loved ones that are ill.
I keep praying and doing what I can to receive as much intervention from heaven as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment