Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thursday December 30

 Because of heavy snow this morning, I had to cancel an appointment and ended up staying indoors all day. I miss going out at least once a day. Hopefully the snow won't be so bad this weekend so I can check out Bath & Body Works' semi-annual same with the girls.

All the kids have colds so it was hard getting them to do school. And lots of crankiness. I can't believe I haven't caught anything yet (knock on wood!). Grants been quite diligent though. Lydia struggles with "boring" writing assignments.

Pat and I made some big decisions about housing. Fear. Anxiety. Nervousness. Feeling ok, yet wishing we had a crystal ball. It's only money. LOTS of money on this market. (sigh). We're seeing it was a big faith experience/walk in faith and really hoping it turns out well for our family. By saying Yes to some things now, there's a good chance it may limit our choices in the future. This sounds mysterious, but it's a loooong story that isn't ready to be public.

Grant got to open his Lego droids from China. We've been texting back and forth for days (bc of the time difference) because they messed up the order. Hopefully we'll get a bit is a refund, but it's not clear yet with the language barrier.


Made chicken fajitas for dinner. It was yummy. I learned from experience that I have to make LOTS of meat. I just use the seasoning from OurBestBites sheet pan chicken fajitas with chicken thighs. So easy. And pretty healthy, in my opinion (if you skip the tortilla).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...