Thursday, December 16, 2021

Thursday December 16

 Because it was snowing again this morning, I didn't go to my usual YMCA class. I worry it's a slippery slope of breaking a routine I've worked hard to establish, but I also was feeling very low energy and needed a "rest" day. I'm still deciding if I should push through those days, or take the time off to be lazy. I was also lazy about getting Ander's school done. He's behind now. I feel guilty. I also know I have mental limits. 

The boys played outside in the snow for hours. That made me happy. I love it when the kids enjoy outside. 

I also took the day off of cooking. Leftovers and whatever's in the fridge. But I kept my temple appt. I was glad about that. It was peaceful to just sit and ponder in silence. My head was quiet too, which was a nice respite because at times like this, I usually have a lot of negative thoughts I need to fight all day. 

Lydia has learned to list the dishwasher and hand wash large dishes. Her help has meant the world to me this past week. And she's happy because she's earning needed money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...