Saturday, June 6, 2026

6/6/26

 Went to high fitness this morning: disappointed to see that I had a sub (my least fav instructor - sorry!). But I burned some angst energy anyway. 

Stopped by WinCo on the way home to stick up if veg that I NEED TO COOK AND NOT LET ROT IN THE FRIDGE WHILE I EAT FREEZER FOOD!

Rushed home to eat and take a quick shower to make it in time for the kids' temple appt. Pat went with them while I went to the church distribution center to buy garments. Of course they were out of stock of my size in evvvvverything (except a top style I never wear, but I got confused and panic-bought 2 of them 😑). Maybe I'll be brave and return them. I don't even need tops!! But I'm annoyed I now need to pay shipping to get the bottoms that I need. Worse, I never got to try them on (a fore mentioned out of stock), and they changed the sizing so... even if I order them online, they might not fit. Arrgh!

I'm so glad the kids went to the temple. On his first visit, Ander said he really liked it (prob because it's clean and quiet!), so I definitely want to foster that love for the temple.

We went straight home so that Grant & Ander could catch a ride to the Williams house to play. They had a blast. The Williams moved to a house they renovated in South Nampa. It's on an acre with mature trees. My boys say they like their house waaaay more than ours. That is feels way bigger despite the smaller square footage. I feel pretty jealous. They got a deal on it too. Only a bit more than we bought our current house for. I can even find a house I like on a half acre with mature trees for less than $1million 🫤. I don't want to move, but I wish I felt more settled... more included... I guess it's just I wish I had friends here. Like real friends. Not just acquaintances. It makes me quite sad on a nearly daily basis.

Heidi got her first mail client: a friend from school. It took her 3.5 hours (poor friend!) and she made $26. I sure hope the nails hold! Heidi loves doing very artistic 3D nail extensions. 

We've been watching Stranger Things with the big kids many nights. I stopped the episode with only 10 minutes left because I didn't realize it was a double episode. But I have GOT to get more sleep!! I am not functioning well staying up late. I'm a morning person. That when I have all my motivation and will power. When I didn't feel rested, it's near impossible to recover the day. 

I laid in bed and talked with Ander at his bedtime while we waited for Chase to get ready for bed. (Ander had a rough day today... and yesterday 🥴. It was nice to chat with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...