My legs are heading from my "flesh-eating virus" (aka poison ivy or possibly stress induced hives that i itched into becoming blistering sores). So incredibly grateful for that relief. I don't need antihistamines anymore, but I wash them, apply steroid and hydrocortisone cream, and wear a loose skirt.
It was the first day of summer. I'm hoping to figure out a rhythm that everyone is willing to get on so that I can enjoy my time with the kids and not go crazy or too depressed (fingers crossed!)
We assigned everyone a zone and took 10 minutes to "reset". I hope we can keep it up because already the main living areas look so much nicer, especially the kitchen. It's such a treat to me to have an ordered kitchen. The clear counters are the most beautiful thing to me; I'm grateful to Lydia for that 😊.
We're watching Stranger Things with Lydia, Heidi, and Grant. This season is quite gory! But I enjoy the routine since I barely remember the particular episodes.
I'm not doing well on eating though. Or my emotions in general. I wish I could figure out better, sustainable coping mechanisms as I navigate teen years, and that Ander is a bully to Chase. It's exhausting at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment