Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday Apri 24

 Pat and I spoke in sacrament meeting today. It went well, I'd say. This was the first time we didn't share our talks with each other beforehand. We both did decently well, if we do say so ourselves.

Lydia also performed an arrangement of "I Wonder When He Comes Again" as a musical number in between our talks. It was her very first time every playing in public. And she did so great! I'm so proud of her bravery. She said he hands were shaking so bad. I was nervous because when I took her to the church yesterday to practice, she  kept making little mistakes that threw her off or shook her confidence. 

I subbed in nursery. We had family pizza movie night (postponed from watching Mountain View High's play of Tuck Everlasting on Friday night). And then Kelsey and Colter Johnson invited us over for a fire. Luckily I had some left over marshmallows and had thought to buy a pack of mint cookies and have them in storage for such a time as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...