Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wed April 13 20228

Having 2 tweens in the house is sure a challenge for me. I want them to know that it's safe to cry. I never want to tell them not to cry. But I have to figure out a way to reign it in because right now there is far too much load wailing and raised voices and emotional outbursts. It's completely draining me. I'm still trying to figure out how to balance that and how to teach the tweens to feel their feelings, but with self control. Our family can't handle the tornadoes and tsunami's of hormones they let devastate everything multiple times a day.

Pat and I got assigned to talk in church the week after Easter. I hope it's a good topic because I feel like I have nothing worthwhile to share. Seriously. Zero things are coming to mind that would be helpful for anyone else. It's ironic that I value other people sharing their stories and experience so much. I learn so much. But yet I feel like I have nothing really to offer because everyone's journey is so individual. It's been a long term goal of mine to keep a record of my spritiual experiences and good gospel stories. That way when I get that assignment to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...